Sunday, September 20, 2009

.::Weekly Mailbox Freebies::. (9/13-9/19/09)

Lots of freebies, WOW!!! This week was like feminine product overload.....I had to take a seperate shot of just feminine product samples....& another of the rest of stuff I got....Check out all the fem' items, I got:

- 1 Stayfree Overnight pad w/ a $1 coupon.

- 2 new Always Flexistyle pantiliners & reg. Infinity pad w/ a $1 Q.

- 4 Serenity/Tena pantiliners.

- Being Girl sample kit: Included 1 Long Always Infinity pad, 2 Tampons, 2 thin pantiliners, 1 feminine wipe &&& a coupon for a FREE package of Always Infinity Pads (up to 18 count). I love that coupon!!!

.....And now the rest of my freebies, I also got:

- my first issue of the FREE Shape magazine subscription I earned.

- 1 Load of new Gain with Febreze laundry detergent w/ $1 coupon.

- Kashi cereal sample w/ a $2 coupon.

- 2 Hallmark card samples from Walmart.

- Coupon booklet from SC Johnson + coupon for a Free Glade Sense & Spray starter kit.

- 2 coupons for $2 off ANY Huggies product from Kimberly Klark...yay! Since they're for any Huggies product I'll be able to use them for free wipes at Walmart maybe!!! In case your wondering how I got those coupons, well, I emailed them to say how much I love Huggies diapers because they don't leak like others I've tried....so they just sent me a "thank you" note with the coupons included.... sometimes It pays to contact companies to let them know you like their products!!!

So, how did you do this week???

Photobucket

No comments: