Friday, December 30, 2011

Be sure to watch Kourtney Karashian couponing this Sunday!!!



I've been watching the Kardashian's on E!...for...I don't know how long...almost every show from "Keeping up with the Kardashian's" , to "Khloe and Kourtney take Miami" to "Khloe and Lamar", and now "Kourtney and Kim Take New York"...well, after last week's episode, they showed a preview of Sunday's episode which says Kourtney has a new "couponing hobby"...I thought that was kinda fun... I got this picture from Kourtney's blog here..."Feeding my coupon addiction in NYC"... It's funny because she says Khloe actually got her into it. I follow Khloe on Twitter and I remember her tweeting (a couple months back) about watching and how much she liked the show "Extreme Couponing" on TLC and she would say stuff like she didn't get how people knew how many of an item to get, in order to get them FREE....lol...it's not about the quantity, Khloe...but, if it's FREE, you do want more than just ONE!!! hahaha. #KKTNY on E! 10p.m, don't miss it!!! :)
Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: