Friday, March 30, 2012

Like Hometown Buffet?? Join the eClub for special offers & coupons!


If you like Hometown Buffet, you should sign up for their eClub! I've been a member for over a year, and they do send coupons! They will normally send you a coupon just for joining. When I joined I got a coupon for a "Buy one get one FREE buffet". They'll also send you a coupon for your birthday. My mother just had a birthday, and she got an email for a FREE adult dinner with the purchase of another adult dinner + a drink.

From the site:

"As an eClub member, you'll get deals, discounts and special offers sent
straight to your inbox. [Sign up today! ]

Discounts:
You’ll get
exclusive eClub coupons to use at HomeTown Buffet locations. Plus, you'll get
one just for signing up!

Updates:
We'll keep you in the know on news,
updates and more."



Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: