Friday, July 6, 2012

My CVS Trip: $1.00+tax for 5 Dove Men+Care deodorant

Heyyy there! Just wanted to post my trip in case any of you may be able to snag this deal as well! So, I went to CVS with my dad, and while he went to the Pharmacy to pick up his prescription, I decided to scan my card at the Coupon Center. To my surprise, I got a $1/1 Dove Men+Care deodorant coupon! I went to the deodorant isle and grabbed 5 because I had a raincheck in my wallet, and $1.50/2 printable coupons. Here's how it went:

5 Dove Men+Care deodorants (too bad only 1 had a BONUS trial sized deodorant..haha)
(regular price was $5.49 each, Ouch!)
-I handed him my raincheck from April of 2011 when they were on sale for 99cents each, limit 5 (I posted about it HERE)
-Used (2) $1.50/2 printable coupons from HERE (made four of them 25cents each)
-Used $1/1 CVS coupon from Coupon Center (making the 5th one FREE)
Subtotal.= $1+tax for 5 deodorants! I was glad my raincheck finally came in handy, and my dad laughed because I got them so cheap...haha. But, he loved that I coupon since I always give him goodie bags with personal care items. :)

Check your stash, if you've been following my blog for over a year, you may have a raincheck, too!
Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: