Monday, October 22, 2012

Rite Aid trip: Schick Hydro Silk, Skintimate, Lip Smackers, Dial hand soap!!

Hey ya'll!! lol....Well....I'm loving this week's Rite Aid deals, here's what Jonathan & I have gotten so far:

There's a $4 in-ad coupon that includes the Schick Hydro Silk, and refills. I have a 20% discount on regular priced purchases, so after the discount, in-ad coupons and printable coupons I got the razors plus the refills for FREE!!! In a transaction, I bought 2 Schick Hydro Silk refills, 2 Schick Hydro razors, used (2) Buy1 Hydro Silk refill get a free Hydro Silk Razor free coupon from coupons.com, (2) $6/1 Schick Hydro Silk refill printables from their FB page, and (4) $4 in-ad coupons. Paid just tax.  The Skintimate was almost free using $1.50/2 printable from coupons.com, plus (2) $2 in-ad coupons.

The Dial hand soap is on sale this week 2 for $4, get back $2, but the Halloween designs were generating (2) $1 Up rewards, so free after Ups, notice there's one Black Cat soap, yeahhh...Jonathan bought that one on accident, Don't buy that one, it doesn't give the extra Up reward. I'm glad we were able to roll our up rewards, and stock up on hand soap again, we were getting low on our hand soap stockpile from when they were free at rite aid  in 2010...I think.

Jonathan did the Lip Smacker deal, it's buy $10, and get  $9 back, so you can essentially get $10 worth of Lip Smackers for $1 without coupons, but there's a $1/2 printable coupon to sweeten up the deal.

Lately we've had around $50 in Up rewards, so we try to "roll" them each week, and this time we did...so we extended the expiration date...I love how it's like using the same money over and over, to get some nice freebies...  :)  xoxo Jessica.


Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: