Sunday, November 4, 2012

FREE Reach toothbrushes @ Rite Aid- with Catalina double-dip (thru 11/10/12)

This week , Rite Aid is running a sale on Reach toothbrushes: Buy 2 for $6, get back $2 +Up rewards, well I remembered I got an advertisement through the Catalina machine last week on Reach Toothbrushes: Buy2-get $2, Buy3-get $3, and Buy4-get $4 Catalina, since the limit on the Up reward deal is (2), Jonathan & I each did this double-dip deal with our different Wellness+ cards:

Buy 4 Reach Toothbrushes- $12
Use (2) $2/2 Reach toothbrush printables (limit 1print per computer)
Pay $8
Get back $4 in +Up rewards
Get back $4 in Catalina coupons
Total= 4 toothbrushes for FREE!!!

If you only have access to one computer, you can still do this deal:

Buy 2 Reach toothbrushes- $6
Use (1) $2/2 Reach toothbrush printable
Pay $4
Get back $2 in +Up rewards
Get back $2 in Catalina coupons
=2 toothbrushes for FREE!!!

The link I provided is a Direct Link to the $2/2 coupon, just click & select "print coupons", no need to scroll through a billion coupons. :)

Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do I find out which Rite Aid's have catalina machines?