Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thanks BzzAgent Jono & Covergirl for my FREEbie


I was invited to the Covergirl Outlast Lipstain campaign and recieved a FREE full-sized Lipstain in the mail a few days ago, I was even able to choose the color i wanted (I chose #435 Flirty Nude)....Ok, so everyone who knows me, KNOWS that i'm more of a lip balm wearing kinda girl...but when I tried this product, it didn't feel like i was wearing anything out of the ordinary, it was so lightweight & whats great is that you just apply it over whatever else you normally wear just to give your lips a nice tint . I also recieved 10 coupons for $1 off any Covergirl lip product, so if any of you are interested in having one please email me.

**If you're not familiar with BzzAgent and how it works, read my previous post about it HERE.

No comments: