Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Children's Claritin...+ $3 coupon!!!


Do you have a young child in the family with allergies?? If so, I would suggest trying Children's Claritin chewable tablets...4 out of 10 kids suffer from seasonal and/or indoor allergies, so there's a great possiblity someone you know may be affected by them as well. I've been told that Children's Claritin chewable tablets are great for suppressing symptoms associated with seasonal allergies and they are non-drowsy, so they can be taken even as they are headed for school. My nephew was recently able to try them since I am a BzzAgent and am participating in the Children's Claritin BzzCampaign. He and my sister loved it. Plus, if you go to the Claritin website you will have access to a [$3 printable coupon]!


If you decide to give it a try, come back and let us know how it went!

Photobucket

No comments: