Friday, May 7, 2010

FREE Pantene products @ SaveMart!!!

As you already know.....Pantene is coming out with a new line of products. This is good news to us since that usually means retailers start clearing out the old ones. I have seen the old Pantene products going on clearance at many stores already, but I was at Savemart tonight and found it cheaper than any other store so far. Some Pantene stylers were marked as low as $1.00, so with the $1/1 Pantene styler coupon from 5/2 P&G insert, get these FREE-woohoo!! The ones I saw for $1 were select hairsprays, gels, and I was especially excited about this Humidity Protection leave-in cream (pictured above). Other products such as mousse, shampoo, & conditioners were priced at $2.49, but I just picked up the free ones, lol....

*Remember, clearance deals and prices vary from store to store, but it's worth a look, and you might want to hurry since $1 is a price anyone would pay, even without coupons! :)
Photobucket

No comments: