Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FREE 18-count package of Senseo Coffee pods!!!




If you own a single cup coffee brewer, I would suggest signing up for the Senseo newsletter. As a member of the community, you'll receive news, discounts and special offers.

A few months ago, I purchased a Hamilton Beach single cup coffee brewer, because in my household, I am the only coffee drinker, plus it saves me space, and the step of having to wash a coffee pot, not to mention, it's much cheaper than the Keurig coffee makers. My brewer came with a FREE 18-count package of Senseo coffee pods ( I love these, they're so easy to use & clean up ), plus there was info about signing up for the Senseo newsletter, and getting a FREE pack of Senseo coffee pods!!! I wanted to share the info with you before, but when I signed up online, there was no indication that I was in fact going to recieve a FREE pack of coffee pods, BUT, today I did get a coupon in the mail for a FREE Senseo product, up to $6.99!!! Yayyy! Be sure when you [sign up], to fill in your mailing address (eventhough it's not required), and click on "Yes, I would like to receive special offers, promotions and news from Senseo" . It did take more than a few weeks, but it was a nice surprise since I had completely forgotten about it.

Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

1 comment:

bcrogers1970 said...

I recv'd a single cup coffee amker as a free gift for opening up a checking account and haven't used it yet. So this would be a good chance to try it out, if I get a coupon.