Saturday, April 28, 2012

Garnier Fructis $1.25 printable!!! + Rite Aid deal thru 4/28

As most of you already know, I am a Bzzagent, and I'm currently particiapating in the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine BzzCampaign. I received an email with a $1.25  printable coupon for me to share! [Click Here] for the coupon, then click the BACK button to print a second coupon. Plus, if you have a Rite Aid near you, here's a deal you can score  (thru Saturday 4/28 only)

Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers Buy 1 Get 1 50% off (reg $3.99)
Buy 2 items 1 @ $3.99, 1 @ $1.99
subtotal: $5.98
Use (2) $1.25 printable coupons
Final price: $3.48 for both!!! This is a great deal considering the suggested retail price is $3.99 for one!

Disclosure: I received  Free full-sized samples of Garnier Sleek & Shine shampoo, contioner, and the link to the $1.25 printable coupon from BzzAgent.com. #iamabzzagent
Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: