Thursday, April 5, 2012

Got a new BzzCampaign invite for Garnier Fructis + request a free sample for yourself!!!

Yayyy! I'm sooo excited, I got another BzzCampaign invite from BzzAgent! This time I'll be getting full sized Garnier Fructis product to try! (well, I'm assuming it's full size, as it always is.) They'll be sending either one of the following collections:
  • Sleek & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner to fight frizz and keep hair sleek for three days straight, even in 97% humidity
  • Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner to nourish damaged hair to the core so it shines from within
Snag a Sample for yourself!!
Right now, Garnier on Facebook is giving away samples of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner...while supplies last. Go ahead and "Like" them on Facebook and look for the link on their timeline offering the sample. Click on the link to request your sample so you can try it, too!

Thanks, BzzAgent!
Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: