Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mailbox Freebies: Cottonelle!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share what I received in the mail in case you all want to sign up for these  sampling opportunities, too! I received a package via FedEx from All You reality checkers. A few weeks ago, I got an email asking if I'd be interested in sampling a product, and asked me a  few questions about my family, and why I'd be interested in sampling Cottonelle. Well, they never send emails if you get accepted, but to my surprise, I got a full sized (12 double roll) package of Cottonelle Ultra toilet paper, and a full sized tub (42ct) of Cottonelle wipes! I'm sure most of you have already tried these items, but I'll still post a review for my son's potty training with the Cottonelle items I received.

If you are interested in learning more or becoming an All You reality Checker, sign up HERE.
Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: