Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy....this week


This week I've been Busy going to Kmart (Daily) to snag my FREEBIES for this times Super Double event. I just wish my store wouldn't be so strict with the 10 coupon limit. I had to drag my hubby and brother-in-law with me a couple times, and too bad my son's only a year old....I would've had him help me also with a transaction....LOL....so far this is what I got, except I forgot to add 13 bottles of Renuzit fabric and air freshener I got FREE!!! I was excited to get my FREE H.I.P eyeshadows also!!!!
  • Pond's Wipes ea @ $3 - $1.50x2 = FREE!
  • Tag spray/deodorant ea @ $3.50 - $2+diff. off = FREE!
  • Juicy Juice 8 pack (my son's favorite) ea @ $2.19- $1Q doubled = 19 cents each!!
  • Visine ea @ $3.99 - $2Q doubled = FREE!
  • nature's Source cleaners ea. @ $2- $1Peelies doubled= FREE!!!
  • Vaseline lotion ea. @ $3- $1.50Q doubled= FREE!!! just to name a few!!!!............
***sorry my picture is kinda blurry....uggh my cell phone camera is no good at all....oh well

No comments: