Friday, August 7, 2009

Home Made Simple coupon booklet


I'm so excited there's a new Home Made Simple coupon booklet available!!! If you're new to my site, you probably have not ordered this booklet before...so let me tell ya, It's filled with MANY high value coupons that in the past I've been able to combine with Target or Walgreens store coupons to get Dawn dishsoap for about 25 cents and ALSO a FREE bottle of Cascade rinse agent* for the dishwasher...Now thats better than shopping for cheap brands at the dollar store don't you think????... anyway, hurry and sign up for yours HERE today!!!
*Coupon for a FREE bottle of Cascade rinse agent may or may NOT be included in this new booklet, but it's a possibility.
***Update: I got mine in the mail and this new version of this coupon booklet does NOT have the coupon for free cascade rinse agent, but it does have many other high value coupons!!!

No comments: