Thursday, November 5, 2009

FREE Lubriderm lotion + MM @ Walgreens!



There's an excellent deal going on at Walgreens, I hadn't posted this deal until I knew for sure it was working in this area. So the deal is, If you buy 3 Lubriderm products, you get $8 RR (monthly deal)...Combine this deal along with Manufacturer & Walgreens coupons, and you have yourself FREE lotion plus profit (in RRs)....Here's how I did:


Bought 3 Lubriderm 6 oz. (just like pictured above) @ $4.29 ea

=$12.87
COUPONS:

- (3) $2/1 Manufacturer coupons from 10/11 RP insert

- (1) $1/1 Walgreens coupon (will deduct $3) ,from "Diabetes and You" magazine

new Subtotal:

=$3.87 + tax PLUS earn $8 RR wyb 3!



Bottom line: FREE lotion + $4.13* Money Maker!!! (not including taxes)




*Based on prices in my area. Depending on where you live, price for this product runs from $3.79-$4.49


***I was thrilled to score this deal!!! Lubriderm is a product I buy even at regular price, so this deal was Killer for me!!! Also, make sure if you do this deal, hand the coupons in the order I listed them, If you give them the Walgreens coupon first, the manufacturer coupons will beep like crazy and won't go through.

Photobucket

No comments: