Friday, November 20, 2009

Not so "weekly" mailbox freebies.....



Ok, I know I'm about two weeks behind on posting my mailbox freebies, I get kinda lazyER when I'm sick...so I'm going to post the last two weeks now before I mix everything together...




Week of 11/ 1-11/7/2009: Pictured above
  • GoodNites underpants for my son w/coupon
  • Free Pink Panty offer from Victoria's Secret
  • Sample size Arm & Hammer toothpaste
  • $10 off Eukanuba puppy food
  • Coupon booklet & coupon for a FREE Drano!!




Week of 11/8-11/14/2009:
  • another Home Made Simple coupon booklet (love these!)
  • 3 samples of Huggies Pure & Natural diapers w/ coupon
  • Carefree pantiliner w/ coupon
  • Being Girl sample kit w/ a coupon for a FREE box of Always infinity!!!
  • coupon for a FREE (up to 4.5 lbs) any Purina dog food!!!
  • Pull-ups potty training DVD
  • coupon for $10 off Pampers Mega or larger, I believe...

So I guess my freebies have slowly been making a come back at my new address!!!

Photobucket

No comments: