Monday, April 26, 2010

FREE $5 to shop @ Kohls....


A few months ago, I signed up for email alerts from KOHLS to get a $5 coupon in my email which I used to get my son FREE pair of shorts since there's no minimum purchase ( just like Kohls cash). In the mail last week I got a postcard from Kohls that had a $10 card/coupon for any purchase! So, if I buy something that's $10, I'll get it FREE! Just in time for my bday which is today (I'm 26 now!)....Here's how you can start getting in on these mailings...


-Sign up for emails from Kohls [HERE]

-After entering your email address, be sure to fill in the "additional information form" which will get you on the mailing list for these great coupons.

***A few days after you sign up, you'll get an email with a $5 coupon to use at Kohls, so if you find something for $5, it'll be FREE!


Photobucket

No comments: