Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kmart Doubles run....


These are a few of the freebies we've picked up at Kmart this week during Super doubles....I love that Jonathan goes with me, so we get more items per trip!


Gillette bodywash $4-$2 coupon (doubled)=FREE!

Glade scented oil refill packs $3-$1.50 coupon (doubled)=FREE!

Oral B crossaction toothbrush $3.50- $2 coupon (doubled to $3.50)=FREE!

Nabisco cookies 4 oz. $1 each- $1/2 coupon (doubled)=FREE!

5 React gum-BOGO tearpad coupon (doubled)=2 FREE w/ each coupon!


I love Kmart doubles! & we're planning another couple trips before the week is over!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim said...

I thought KMart would only double coupons up to $.99? How did you do this? I'm a newbie and would like to do the same and I'm in the CV 209 area as well. Thanks!

Jessica said...

Hi kim!

This post is actually from April of 2010...this is when Kmart Doubles were better because the rules were, they would double coupons up to $2 (which would double to $4)... Ever since then, they've been getting worse with the limitations, hopefully they'll go back to the good 'ol days...lol.