Sunday, January 16, 2011

Did you get your FREE toilet paper at Rite Aid?!?!?!


OMG...this morning, I was awakened by Jonathan, telling me to hurry and get up because Rite Aid was going to open in 30 minutes (He LOVES couponing as much as I do).....I was soooo sleepy, but he said if I didn't wake up, he would go alone, so, yes, I basically just got up, brushed my teeth, threw on a sweater and slippers, and off we went.


First we went to McDonald's, and got some breakfast, LOL, OH, and my FREE Mocha w/ mailer coupon from awhile back...


First Rite Aid, we must've been the first people in there since it was only 8:02 when we showed up, and we didn't see a soul in sight, I was thinking it was going to be a mad house...but, nope, we got what we needed and off to the next..... (we ended up getting 10 single rolls and 10 tissue boxes)


Next Stop, ....not much of a trip, they were out of toilet paper, Jonathan went in alone, and I stayed in the car with JJ since he fell asleep. Jonathan was only able to get 10 facial tissues at that store.


After, we went to the Pelandale store, and OH-MY-GOODNESS, it was like a couponers reunion!!! I had never seen any other couponers while we are out shopping, but as soon as we pulled up, we saw a lady with a cart full of toilet paper and facial tissues headed to her car, and SHE WENT BACK IN! Yes, there was major shelf clearing going on....

Jonathan went in alone because JJ was still asleep, and I think he got maybe 6 single rolls of toilet paper....and some TGI Fridays snacks, there were lots in stock at this store, although the toilet paper was a different story, the lady ahead of Jonathan told the cashier there was still a lot on the shelf, but she lied.....It was pretty wiped out, poor cashiers, they only had about 6 they managed to hide for themselves. (No limits noted at this location)


On our way home, we decided to swing by the McHenry store, not my favorite, but we went in to see what the stock was looking like....they said Limit 4 on the 4-packs, so we got 4! We saw a couple other couponers there as well, one lady was arguing with the cashier about the limit of 4...but, although it is not listed on the ad, they DO have the right to limit quantities....


SO, before you start asking WHY I wanted so many rolls of FREE toilet paper, well, let me tell you a little story:


The other day, JJ (my 2yr old)walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind him, I'm thinkin', wow, is he actually going to attempt to sit on the potty on his own?! I opened the door a little and he said "NO!" and closed the door again, so, I thought maybe he wanted a little privacy??? A minute later, I opened the door again, and he had literally un-rolled the WHOLE roll of toilet paper ( & it was pretty new still) INTO the toilet! Since we couldn't flush the whole roll, Jonathan had to go in there and grab the wet, nasty, ball of toilet paper and throw it in the trash....yuk!!! What a waste! So, yes, whenever I get a chance to get my hands on some FREE toilet paper, I WILL! :)
How many did you get???

No comments: