Saturday, January 1, 2011

We're Moving!


Hey everyone! In case you're wondering why I havn't been posting much lately, well, we are MOVING! We've had drama at our current place because with all the recent storms here in California....we started getting leaks in our living room, since before Thanksgiving, and the landlady didn't fix it, so our ceiling caved in. Long story short, since it's STILL not fixed, we are outta here! So excited! Plus we're lucky to have our friends Heather and Randy helping us out as well. Talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I know that you will find a better place!!!

Savannah said...

I'm so sad to hear this!

Hope the new place works out for you & your family!

Happy Holidays,

Savannah.

Jessica said...

Thanks, Ladies for your kind words... I really hope this place will be right for us and that we won't have to move any time soon, I hate packing/moving! lol

:)