Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Increase your BzzAgent status & get more campaign invites!!

I just logged into my BzzAgent account because I had a couple Post-Campaign surveys to do, 1 for Covergirl, and the other for Children's Claritin....one thing I didn't learn right away was that you earn a "Honey Comb" by just completing the survey...so, for the first couple of Campaigns I was a part of, I didn't earn my easy Honey Combs. I decided to do a post in case any of you are not too familiar with...
***each Honey Comb you earn gets you higher agent status, and eventually earlier invites to the good campaigns****








If you want to find out what you can do to earn Honey Combs, Log into your account and on the top right hand corner of the screen you'll see your user name, and status...Click on the Status icon which is a Honey Comb with the symbol of your status inside. That will take you to your "My status" page, scroll down until you see your "status tracker", there you'll see how many honey combs you've earned, and the next one coming up after the last one you've earned will be grey, and will say "Earn" click on that, and to the right you'll see a drop down menu, of what you can do to earn honey combs, and the deadline for that particular item. What I reccommend you do:



  • keep your profile up-to-date

  • make sure you complete all your surveys, so you can be matched up to the campaigns that suit you best.

  • Connect your Bzzagent account with your Facebook & Twiiter accounts.

  • Connect your BzzAgent account with your personal blog (if you have one), If you don't, you can create one for FREE at Blogger.com.

  • Always complete at least 2 activities per campaign, they like feedback when you get the freebie, if you don't, they probably won't send you anymore invites.

  • Complete "Post-Campaign Surveys"


If you notice you don't get many Campaign invites yet, don't worry, soon you will when you get your status up, and as long as you are an active member. I just started getting more frequent invites now that I've reached a higher status...My first Campaign was in March of 2009, which is when I started this blog.... I got a FREE Glade Sense & Spray...ever since then, I've been hooked, I've posted my list of items in the past, but I'll list them again, since I have new additions, oh, and these were all full-sized!! ;)



  • Glade Sense & Spray (March 2009)

  • CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain (June 2009)

  • Aveeno Baby shampoo/diaper rash cream (Nov. 2009)

  • President Cheese (March 2010)

  • Children's Claritin chewables (April 2010)

  • Hill's Science Diet dog food (April 2010)

  • got2b Smooth Operator (May 2010)

  • Garnier Fructis Blow Dry Perfector (Aug 2010)

  • Glade Winter Collection jar candle (Oct. 2010)

  • Tom's Wicked Fresh toothpaste (Oct. 2010)

  • Welch's Healthy Start juice (Oct. 2010)

  • CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick (Feb. 2011)

  • SC Johnson Spring Cleaning products (March 2011)

  • CoverGirl Nature Luxe foundation/gloss balm (April 2011)

  • Children's Claritin Syrup (April 2011)

  • &&& Lawry's Marinades!! (May 2011) ***still in the mail I think***


My favorite Campaign so far is the SC Johnson Spring Cleaning bzzkit, It was filled with lots of goodies...


My LEAST favorite would be the President Cheese, I got a coupon in the mail for a free pack of cheese my choice, so I took it to Safeway, and chose the "Brie" cheese because it "seemed" most normal to me...and OH, MY, Goodness, that was the worst cheese I've ever tried...I'm not into those fancy, schmancy cheeses...lol...give me some Kraft Singles or Provolone, and I'm set.


Overall, I love BzzAgent because I'm able to try things that otherwise, I wouldn't have even thought of buying...If you are not a member, you're missing out!!! Sign up today!

No comments: