- keep your profile up-to-date
- make sure you complete all your surveys, so you can be matched up to the campaigns that suit you best.
- Connect your Bzzagent account with your Facebook & Twiiter accounts.
- Connect your BzzAgent account with your personal blog (if you have one), If you don't, you can create one for FREE at Blogger.com.
- Always complete at least 2 activities per campaign, they like feedback when you get the freebie, if you don't, they probably won't send you anymore invites.
- Complete "Post-Campaign Surveys"
- Glade Sense & Spray (March 2009)
- CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain (June 2009)
- Aveeno Baby shampoo/diaper rash cream (Nov. 2009)
- President Cheese (March 2010)
- Children's Claritin chewables (April 2010)
- Hill's Science Diet dog food (April 2010)
- got2b Smooth Operator (May 2010)
- Garnier Fructis Blow Dry Perfector (Aug 2010)
- Glade Winter Collection jar candle (Oct. 2010)
- Tom's Wicked Fresh toothpaste (Oct. 2010)
- Welch's Healthy Start juice (Oct. 2010)
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick (Feb. 2011)
- SC Johnson Spring Cleaning products (March 2011)
- CoverGirl Nature Luxe foundation/gloss balm (April 2011)
- Children's Claritin Syrup (April 2011)
- &&& Lawry's Marinades!! (May 2011) ***still in the mail I think***
My favorite Campaign so far is the SC Johnson Spring Cleaning bzzkit, It was filled with lots of goodies...
My LEAST favorite would be the President Cheese, I got a coupon in the mail for a free pack of cheese my choice, so I took it to Safeway, and chose the "Brie" cheese because it "seemed" most normal to me...and OH, MY, Goodness, that was the worst cheese I've ever tried...I'm not into those fancy, schmancy cheeses...lol...give me some Kraft Singles or Provolone, and I'm set.
Overall, I love BzzAgent because I'm able to try things that otherwise, I wouldn't have even thought of buying...If you are not a member, you're missing out!!! Sign up today!