Tuesday, January 24, 2012

*Ebates Correction*


If you're like me, you signed up for Ebates for the FREE $10 gift card promotion I posted about a few days ago....and didn't get it. Well evidently there was some "fine print" involved...I got an email with the correction.

Ebates Gift Card Sign Up Offer Correction: Please note that the posting we
made a few days ago about a special offer from Ebates.com was incorrect. Signing
up for Ebates is free, and by using the site you can indeed earn cash back every
time you shop online at over 1,500 stores. At sign
up you will be offered the opportunity to select a $10 gift card as a new member
bonus. That gift card is earned when you make your first purchase of $25+. You
do not earn the gift card simply for signing up
.


We apologize
for making this error and do recommend you try Ebates.com.

I personally would like to apologize to all my readers who signed up becauase of my previous post. Believe me, I try my best to only post legit deals with all the small print (if any). Although this was a legit deal, at the time I posted it, I did not know about the necessary purchase involved. -Jessica

Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: