Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shopping Trip: Rite Aid & Target


I had to go to Rite Aid for the free Up2U gum, but I also had rainchecks for Lysol hand soap that were about to expire, so I was hoping to find those in stock....they were (but I had to go to 2 stores), then we went to Target for the free paper towels. I was happy they still had a bunch in stock. Here's what we did:

Rite Aid:
7 Lysol No-touch hand soap dispensers regular price $14.99, used rainchecks which made them $4.99 each
Used 7 $5/1 coupons (no longer available)
=FREE!

11 Mentos Up2U gum single packs $1 each
Used $1/1 coupons which made them free
earned $3 Up rewards ($1 wyb 3, limit 4)
=FREE +$3 Money Maker!

Target:

8 Up&Up paper towel single rolls on sale for $.99 (reg. $1.29)
Used 8 $1/1 printable coupons on Target.com
=8 for FREE!!!

Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: