Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mailbox Freebies (3 still available!!)


These are the samples I received in the mail this week: (1/22-1/28/12)





  • Sample pack of Enfamil infant formula (4 single serving packs). Still available (HERE)
    (I'll be giving these to my friend Carmen who just had a baby, great for the diaper bag)


  • 3 Atkins bars. Still available (HERE)


  • Coupon for a FREE 18-count pack of Senseo coffee pods, up to $6.99. Still available (see my post HERE about how to get it)


  • Benefiber sample from Rite Aid


  • Frizz Ease samples from John Frieda on Facebook.


  • Hills Bros Gingerbread Cappuccino samples (3-pack)

  • 2 packs of MiraLax from Target


  • I also got my Pull-ups party pack from House Party, but I'll do a different post about those goodies.


Although I love signing up for freebies, I never use my main email address to sign up for them, just so I won't get "junk" emails filling my inbox. I suggest creating a seperate email account just for your freebie sign-ups, since you'll often start getting newsletters afterwards. :)
Click here to read my Disclosure Policy

No comments: