Saturday, April 18, 2009

FREE KOTEX...again & again


Did you happen to order and/or already receive the New Kotex overnight sample from http://www.movefreely.com/ ? If not, don't delay, order one TODAY!!! but if you did, you probably noticed it had two coupons for $1.00 off Kotex. Use those for two FREE packages of Kotex pantiliners at Walmart....but wait, ALSO, notice by the coupons it says to take a quick survey about your sample and recieve another coupon...I did it and I printed two more $1.00 off 1 kotex product...So this sample actually produced 4 free packages of Kotex pantiliners....im telling ya, I'm starting to collect a lifetime supply of those things, but I love 'em!!!!
(* I wonder why they have the picture of the girl looking like that asleep, kinda creepy LOL)

No comments: