Monday, June 21, 2010

FREE Schick Hydro razors @ Target!


Yesterday's paper had a VERY high value Target coupon for Schick Hydro razors....$4 off 1!!! If you have the $5 manufacturer coupon from 6/13 SS insert, you can get one FREE by combining both coupons, Print the Target coupon policy just in case!


Schick Hydro 3 (with 3 blades) $6.99
Use $5/1 manuf coupon
Use $4 Target coupon
=FREE w/ $2.01 overage!
Schick Hydro 5 (with 5 blades)
Use $5/1 manuf coupon
Use $4 Target coupon
=FREE w/ $1.01 overage!
***I got the Hydro 5, obviously because 5 blades are better than 3, and I was happy w/ my $1 overage for each one...I'll try posting my shopping trip, it was actually a money maker! I also checked on the Clean & Clear, uh, yea, STILL out of stock....oh, well....I'll keep trying.

No comments: