Thursday, August 19, 2010

FREE Emerald Peanuts @ CVS!


There was a $1/1 coupon in the 8/15 RP insert for 3.5 oz or larger Emerald nuts, CVS has the 4.5 oz packages labeled as 10/$10 ($1 each), so get one FREE w/ each coupon you may have! You kinda have to search for them since they are not located with all the other full sized "nuts". Try looking in the $1 food section if your store has one.



-The store I went to had TONS, so I was able to use my 24 coupons all at once without clearing the shelf...it was funny because as I was checking out the guy behind me asks: "Are those good, or what?", I replied: "I don't know...", so now he has a puzzled look on his face and says, "well, I was just asking since you're buying two cases of them" ....(LOL), I then responded, "oh, well I'm just going to try them since they are $1 and I have dollar coupons"....he asks: "They're $1 and you have dollar coupons, so they're FREE?"..... I said: "Yup!"....he says: "Son of a *****!", (that was funny) I also purchased 2 dawn hand renewal and used 2 $1 coupons from home made simple coupon booklet for a total of 16¢!!! So, then the guy goes to the little rack where they keep their weekly sales ads and starts flipping through it, and asks: "Did you get those coupons in here?", I said, "No, they're from the Sunday paper coupon inserts", he and his girlfriend were soooo amazed, and then we left...... ThEEE End!!! just thought I'd share that lil story with you guys! :)

No comments: