Friday, August 6, 2010

My trip to Rite Aid....




I wanted to buy something that qualified for the FREE Glam Bag at Rite Aid...this is what I came up with with the lowest OOP...


Bought 2 Veet hair removers @ $6.49 BOGO

Bought 1 Got2be Smooth Operator hair lotion $6.49 ($5.84 with my Wellness+ discount)



(((1st Subtotal: $12.33)))
Used FREE coupon for Got2be (from BzzAgent)
Final Price= Only 49¢!!!


Plus!!!...I now qualify for the FREE Glam Bag by mail...woohoo!!!!


Don't know what the Glam Bag deal is???


Buy $10 or more (from 7/25-9/25/10) of any of the following product brands:


  • Sally Hansen

  • Maybelline

  • Clearasil

  • got2be

  • Veet

  • Covergirl

  • Dickinson's

  • Phisoderm

& receive a Free Glam Bag w/ beauty samples included!!! See more details [HERE]

No comments: