Saturday, September 18, 2010

$128 Rite Aid coupon booklet in stores!


Today when I went to Rite Aid, I got a $128 coupon booklet filled with Rite Aid coupons that can be combined with manufacturer coupons for extra savings!! I didn't find the booklet anywhere in plain view, so I decided to ask someone at the Pharmacy, and sure enough, he said "Here ya go!"....simple as that! All coupons expire 12/31/10. A few of my favorite coupons include:



  • $2 off any Olay bodywash

  • $2 off any Olay skincare product

  • $2 off Lysol disinfecting spray

  • $5 off Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner

  • $1 off any Oral-B toothbrush

  • $3 off any L'Oreal lipstick or lipliner

  • $1.50 off Lysol disinfecting wipes (35ct)

Plus, Many, many more!! So, be sure to ask for one next time you go to Rite Aid since I might be referring to this booklet in future deal scenarios!

No comments: