Friday, September 3, 2010

I used my Swagbucks to buy Gain dish soap coupons!!!


Remember how I told you that my Sunday paper was missing the P&G insert??? Well, I was thinking about a way to get a hold of some for FREE, I checked ebay for the price on those coupons and OH-my god... $9.99 for 20 coupons!!!?!!??? Are you kidding me!?!?!?! Once the price on the coupons gets that crazy, it's like you're not getting the items FREE anymore, but for 50¢ each +tax....not good. I found someone who had 20 coupons for $4-something +shipping so, I logged onto my Swagbucks account and redeemed 700 Swagbucks for $5 PayPal cash...the total was around $5.15, so I got 20 coupons for 15¢! Now, THAT, is a better deal don't you think??? Oh, and not to mention, I'm a little happier now that I'll be able to stock up on Gain dishsoap afterall.... Once I try it, I will update on how it worked, I can't wait!!! :)

No comments: