Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Free Dove Conditioners @ Walgreens this week...

This week, Dove Shampoo & Conditioners are on sale Buy 1 Get 1 FREE (2/$4.99). There is also a nice Monthly Register Reward you can take advantage of along with this sale....If you have 8 Red Plum inserts from 10/4, you can get some FREE conditioners.....I had enough
coupons, soHere's how I did:


Bought 8 Dove conditoners = $19.96
Bought 1 Gallon of Milk @ $2.49 (filler item)
-used 8 $1.50 Dove conditioner coupons from 10/4
-Used my $9 RR i earned from purchasing Zantac last week....
Subtotal $1.45 + tax ($1.67) =$3.12!!!


PLUS>>>I earned $10 Back in Register Rewards!!!! Basically they were all FREE, I pretty much just paid for the milk.....and the $9 RR I used, I only had to spend $4 to get last week.......LOVE IT!!! If you want to get a combination of shampoos and conditioners you can use the $1 shampoo coupons, your OOP will be slightly higher but still a good deal.
Thanks to Mercedes @ Common Sense with Money for this Scenario!!!

No comments: