Monday, October 26, 2009

NEW Rite Aid total purchase coupons!!!!


There are new Rite Aid total purchase coupons [HERE]....you can use these before any other coupons you might have to lower your OOP....There are three available, but you'll need to change the zipcode to find each one....


$3 off a $15 purchase (zip 95380)

$4 off a $20 purchase (zip 02910)

$5 off a $25 purchase (zip 19543)


I'm so excited about these because my diaper deal I had in mind will be even better now:



Buy 2 Jumbo packs of Huggies Pure&Natural @ 9.99 ea (on sale this week)

buy a cheap filler to go over $20 before tax (25 cents item hopefully)

=$20.23 before coupons

-Use $4/20 coupon

-use (2) $3 Huggies Pure & Natural coupons

New Subtotal= $10.23+tax OOP

Submit for $3.00 rebate on Huggies (limit 1)

=Grand Total of $7.23!!!! now THAT is a Sweet deal!!!!


***plus, I'll get a voucher for a FREE jumbo pack of Huggies diapers for buying 5 (I purchased 3 the end of Sept) now I'll buy the last 2 and earn my FREE package!!! ....this deal (buy 5, Get 6th FREE) is good until the end of the year! You'll just have to keep your receipts and enter them online in the SCR program.

Photobucket

No comments: