Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We're Moving.......


We are moving!! I'm glad, but on the other hand, I hate the whole packing & unpacking thing. I also realized that being a couponer, you have lots, I mean LOTS of stuff to move. I was packing my stockpile, and my goodness I didn't realize I had so many Pads & liners (I filled a Huge box to the top). I also filled another box with just a bunch of air fresheners I've been getting FREE with coupons, and I almost filled a box with Huggies baby wipes! I've been so tired lately working and coming home to pack, I think tomorrow we will be done moving, and then I have another week or so of unpacking and organizing the new place. At least now my 14 month old son will have his own room. Just thought I'd let you know I'm busy in case I don't keep up with my usual posts...


OMG.....I was also thinking..."what about all my free samples that I've signed up for???" Hopefully the post office does forward my mail, otherwise the next people to live here will be getting a bunch of freebies in the weeks to come....

Photobucket

No comments: