Saturday, October 3, 2009

..::Weekly Mailbox Freebies::.. (9/27-10/3/09)

I thought this week was going to be a slow week in my mailbox as far as freebies, but today I got my Kotex sample kit I mentioned a couple weeks ago, so that was the majority of what's pictured below. Besides that, I just got a few coupons. Here's what I got:



- $2 coupon for any size Gain detergent.

-$15 coupon booklet for P&G products.

-$5 in Huggies diapers coupons.

-& the Kotex sample kit from Walmart which included 2 pads, 2 tampons, 1 liner, 2 feminine wash, and 2 $1 coupons which I'll use to get two small packs of liners @ Walmart since they are $1 there.

**If you also got the Kotex sample kit, to the right of the $1 coupons there's an offer to take a survey of how you liked the products to get access to more coupons...I'll take the survey and let you know which coupons are available after the survey.

*update: I took the survey and after doing so, there was no coupon to print. =( this is the message I got " There are no prints available for this campaign." Oh, well...they must've used the same coupon from last time...hopefully soon they'll reset the coupon.

Photobucket

No comments: