Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GREAT Clearance deal @ Rite Aid....


I was reading a post over at For the Mommas that Rite Aid has select Gillette deodorants on clearance 50% off, I stopped by my local store and noticed NO YELLOW CLEARANCE tags on any Gillette deodorants, so I decided to take a couple to the front and have the lady scan them. Luckily, the Gillette 3x (pictured above) was ringing up $2.24, regular price $4.49!!! YESSSS!!! Here's what I did with this deal:


Bought 2 Gillette 3x deodorants $4.48 for both.

Bought 2 Gillette body washes @ $4.99 each ($9.98)

Subtotal before coupons $14.46

-COUPONS

Used 2 "buy one Gillette deodorant, get a Gillette bodywash Free" coupons

(deducted $9.98)

Used 1 $4/2 any gillette body washes or Deodorants (for the deodorants)

New Subtotal = $.46 cents +tax!!! for 2 FULL sized bodywashes and 2 deodorants!!!


***too bad I had already used all but one of my $4/2 coupons, Oh, be sure if these are not marked 50% off at your store , have them price check since this happened to me as well....& also, sorry I can't tell you exactly which date the coupons were from, all I know for sure is that they are P&G insert coupons! :)


Thanks, Shannon!

Photobucket

No comments: