Sunday, March 7, 2010

..::Weekly Mailbox Freebies::.. (2/28-3/6/10)


I was pretty impressed with this past week's mailbox freebies....Check out what I got:





  • 3 FREE Pampers Cruisers w/ $1 coupon
  • Chocolate Lagoon Cream of Wheat w/ $1 coupon (yum!)
  • Various coupons from P&G
  • Gillette Fusion Razor (still available by calling 1-888-778-3221) *in Spanish
  • Free sample tube of CLEAN perfume from Beauty Fusion (Facebook)
  • 2 Home Made Simple coupon booklets (new expiration! still contains $1 Dawn Hand Renewal coupon which makes for FREE dishsoap @ CVS pretty often)

*I also received a $17.98 check from P&G from the Olay Rebate....I love how I got 2 HUGE lotions FREE & still got paid for purchasing them! lol

Photobucket

2 comments:

Maria Lopez said...

totally loved shoptext for the free razor! :)

Jessica said...

yea....i got in on this deal by calling since i have Cricket for my cell phone company, they don't participate in the texting......