Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4 CoverGirl products for 98¢ @ Rite Aid*


CoverGirl products are on sale this week at Rite Aid, Buy one get one half off, but I came up with a scenario where you can get 2 mascaras & 2 eyeshadows for only $1 after rebate.....


Buy 2 Lash Blast Fusion mascara

(one @ $9.99, one @ $4.99)


Buy 2 1-kit eye enhancer eyeshadows

(one @ $3.39, one @ $1.69)



1st subtotal=$20.06

-Use $5/$20 Video Values Rite Aid coupon

-Use 2 Buy one mascara, get a FREE 1-kit eyeshadow free from 7/4 P&G insert

-Use 2 $2/1 Lash Blast Fusion from 6/6 P&G insert

New Subtotal = $5.98+tax OOP

Submit for a $5 SCR for buying 2 mascaras

Final Price=98¢ for all 4 products!!!


***mine ended up free because I had +UP rewards from previous money making scenarios. Yay! I'm excited since I've been wanting to buy this mascara....soooo glad I waited for a sale like this....hmmmm I might do another deal exactly like this one so I can have extra backups!

No comments: