Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cheap Dentyne Pure gum @ Walgreens!



Yay!!! .....ok, so remember the BOGO Dentyne Pure coupons I told you to look for at either at Food Maxx or Safeway??? Well, I hope you got a hold of some because I have a sweet deal to share with you at Walgreens this week:




Dentyne gum on sale this week 3 for $1.98 through sat


Buy 6 packs -or in pairs of 3 so you can use the Walgreens coupon if that makes sense...($3.98)


Use 2 bogo coupons (-66¢ each, now your total is $2.66 )


Use 99¢/3 Walgreens coupon from July Coupon Booklet (will deduct 99¢ for every 3 packs)


=68¢ for all 6 packages! (or only 11¢ each!!!)




***now this is the price if your cashier enters the amount of 66¢ when he/she scans the BOGO coupon, I noticed on my receipt, that my cashier deducted the regular price, so I ended up with FREE gum, but they will still get reimbursed for the amount they deducted. No wonder I didn't get to use all the coupons I handed him, it was already exceeding the value of the gum. woohoo! But, If you don't get lucky, worst case scenario you pay 11¢ a pack which is still a heck of a deal. & of course if you'd like, you can just skip this deal and wait for a FREE deal since the coupons are good through the rest of the year.

No comments: