Friday, July 2, 2010

My Trip to Rite Aid..... 7/1/10


One of the best things I like about getting FREE after coupon items, is that you build your amount up to $20 on the FREE items, then use the $5/$20 on 1 or two extra items to get those FREE as well....here's what I did:


StayFree pads are on sale this week BOGO (2/$3.99)....


Bought 6 packages of Stayfree pads @ $3.99/2

Bought 2 Got2be products w/ a bonus! (reg price $6.49, but with my wellness+ card they rang up $5.84)

Used $5/20 printable coupon from watching video values

Used 3 BOGO Stayfree coupons (-$11.97)

Used 2 $3/1 Got2be Rite Aid printable coupons from video values

Used 2 $1 Got2be manufacturer coupons I got from BzzAgent

Subtotal = -$1.32

+tax ($1.56)....Final Price= 24¢!!! yay!



*I didn't realize until I got home why I went into a negative balance before tax. Well, evidently I earned a 10% discount on the Got2be with my wellness card from getting points from previous purchases I think, I'm still not too familiar with the Wellness+ program...... overall this trip was a good deal!

No comments: