Friday, July 30, 2010

New $1/1 Clean & Clear printable!!!


YAYYYYY!!!!! I'm sooooo excited! SmartSource.com has a new $1 printable coupon for any Clean & Clear product. There's also a $1 Target printable which you can combine with the $1 manufacturer coupon to get a total of $2 off one full sized product. The reason I'm so excited is because I still have a raincheck for the Finishes facial moisturizer (pictured above) from when they were on sale at Target for only $2....so, for ME this is how my deal will look.


Buy Clean & Clear Finishes moisturizer (reg $6.49)



Use my Raincheck to make each product $2

Final price = FREE!!! woohoo!
***if you don't have a raincheck, you can use the $1 printable from SmartSource.com and use it at Target for a FREE trial sized Clean & Clear product since the coupon has no size restriction.

No comments: