Thursday, November 18, 2010

Don't toss your junk mail today!!!


I just checked my mailbox right now and found a bunch of bills and an ad from Winco....at first, I was bummed that I didn't get any samples, BUT>>>>I opened up the Winco ad and its like I hit the Jackpot!!.....FREE Product coupons!!! These are the coupons that were included:
  • FREE Bar S Bacon
  • FREE Minute Maid Orange Juice
  • FREE dozen Large White Eggs
  • FREE English Muffins 12 oz.
  • FREE Kellogg's Pop Tarts 8-count

***all coupons are one per coupon, one per customer! Valid through Nov. 28th! Also, on Tuesday I got a coupon booklet from McDonald's which contained 3 free product coupons, FREE 16oz McCafe drink, FREE small Fries and Free oatmeal starting on Christmas Eve, all are no purchase necessary. Did you get one too???,

No comments: