Monday, November 15, 2010

FREE Subscription to Latina Magazine!


You know all those magazines I get in the mail (Shape, and "OK")....well, I get them totally FREE, no strings attached, and the proof is in my "mailbox freebies posts" which now that I think about it, I havn't been posting lately, but that's not the point!!! lol...right now actually, I just signed up for a FREE subscription to Latina magazine, and it's still available, so go here and sign up for yours before supplies run out! Seriously....these don't last long at all!


***after you sign up, they give you a bunch of other offers, just scroll down to the "continue" button at the bottom....after I did, this is the confirmation I got:


"Thank You!

The first issue of your qualifying print subscription(s) is estimated to arrive in 6 to 8 weeks."

No comments: