Sunday, July 24, 2011

CVS trips | 7/24

We went to CVS and each did a transaction.






My transaction: (I got a $5/$25 when I scanned my card! yay!) actually I scanned my card again, and got ANOTHER $5/$25 woohoo! I'll save that one for some other time.





5 Herbal Essences Stylers



5 Herbal Essencens shampoo



1 Natural Instincts hair color



Used $5/$25



Used 5 $3 Herbal product wyb herbal styler



Used 3 $1/1 herbal product (didn't have any more)



Used $2 in previous Extra Bucks



Total after coupons & tax: $5.82 & got a $10 Gas Card!!!










Jonathan's transaction: (he didn't get a $5/$25)





4 Natural Instincts hair color $6.99 each



1 bag of M&Ms $3



Used 3 coupons for "FREE Natural Instincts hair color" from Facebook (one mine, one his, and one went to my moms house)



Used $3/1 coupon for Natural Instincts



Used $6 in Extra Bucks



Paid $3.05, got $10 Gas Card!!!






Overall, very productive trip. :) Basically, everything was FREE + we ended up with $20 in FREE Gas!

No comments: