Thursday, July 21, 2011

I ended up getting FREE Pantene @ CVS instead of 2/$1.98!



Jonathan & I both had ExtraBucks expiring the other night and headed to CVS to try and "roll" them, it was almost midnight, so we ended up getting JJ a DVD with my card's Extra Bucks....to my surprise, at the bottom of my receipt, there was a CRT coupon for $2 off any 2 shampoo or conditioner....yayyyyyyy, so Jonathan went back in and got me 2 bottles of Pantene conditioner!

✂Pantene Pro-V (regular sized bottles) 2 for $6.97, get back $2 Extra Bucks
Used $3/2 coupon in the 6/19 SS insert
+Used $2/2 CVS coupon
+Used $2 in previous Extra Bucks I already had
paid just tax , got back the $2
=2 FOR FREE!!!

***not everyone gets the same CRT coupons, I just wanted to give you a heads up just in case you get one, too!

No comments: