Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CHEAP wipes @ CVS!!!


OMG!!! I can't believe all the Huggies wipes deals I've been getting lately, but I'm glad because I was running low ever since Kmart decided to hold 0ff on the Kmart Super Double coupon events (boooooo Kmart!!)....anyway, I read on several blogs that CVS had a hidden deal on the Large refill packs of Huggies wipes (They're ringing up 2/$5)...the ad says the TUBS are on sale for that price but, it must be an error...right???...Since they are regular $7.99!!!Plus, the CVS coupon machines are dispensing $2/1 Huggies wipes coupons & if you have manufacturer coupons, you can possibly score FREE wipes!!! Eventhough I have lots of Huggies tubs from when I got them FREE @ Walgreens a few weeks ago, this deal was too good to pass up!!! I used too many CVS & Manufacturer coupons and I bought them at different stores so I can't post the details at this time, but basically we got these 15 packs shown for under $4.00 (including tax)!!!!!


& in case you're wondering...no, I did NOT clear the shelf!!! =)

Photobucket

No comments: