Thursday, February 18, 2010

Glade Clearance & Money Maker @ Kmart!!!


I went to Kmart today to grab some free Orbit gum everyone's been posting, but sadly, my Kmart here in California didn't have the 3-packs on sale for $1, so I decided to look around instead. I got to the candle isle and found the Holiday Scented Oil tins on clearance for only $.34 cents. I was pretty excited since I had $1.50/1 coupons from previous ones I purchased, so I was thinking either FREE or possible Money Maker after coupons. When the cashier scanned the coupons, there were NO BEEPS!!!... it just automatically deducted $1.50..... I had filler items to absorb the overage and each candle was a $1.16 MONEY MAKER!!!


I bought 6 candles, and my total overage was $6.96!!! They didn't smell so great, but it was the overage I was after!! Hurry in to your local Kmart and look for these candles, but remember clearance deals vary by region. Oh, and also, don't forget about the $5 SC Johnson rebate I told you about when you buy 3 products....

Photobucket

No comments: