Wednesday, February 24, 2010

..::Weekly Mailbox Freebies::.. (2/14-2/20/10)


I know it's been a few months since I've posted my weekly mailbox freebies....(Since I moved to the new place??)wow, time flies!!!...anyway...I'll get back into the habit, this past week I actually put all my freebies in a bag like I used to to round them up for the recap!! lol



This week was not too bad, here are the details:


  • FREE Oprah magazine (I thought I was only supposed to get 4 free issues, but they keep sending 'em, but hey! I'm not complaining)
  • FREE Rouge magazine with lots of P&G coupons!!
  • FREE Reusable Avery labels (green! my favorite color) =)
  • Kotex sample kit w/ $1 coupon (which makes for FREE liners @ Walmart!)
  • FREE mini sample of Degree Fine Fragrance mist w/ $1 coupon
  • 2 coupons for a FREE box of Excedrin (1 for me, 1 for Jonathan)

    Photobucket

No comments: