Friday, May 20, 2011

$1.49 Jalapeno Cheddar McChicken + FREE & money maker after survey!



I went to McDonalds last night for an evening snack, and when I got to the drive through I decided to try the new Jalapeno Cheddar McChicken sandwich....it's only $1.49! When I got to the window to pay, the guy handed me an envelope....I was hoping for coupons (hehe), but instead it was a customer satisfaction survey for the new McChicken sandwiches. It said if I completed the survey and mailed it in within the next 48 hours, they would thank me with $5 in McDonald's gift certificates!!! Plus, they included a postage paid envelope to mail it in with! I've already completed the survey, and once I receive my gift cert, it'll be like I got my sandwich FREE + a $3.51 Money Maker!!! woohoo!




***I'm not sure if all McDonald's are participating or how long it'll be going on, but you can always ask. I must add the survey was somewhat long, it took me about 10 minutes to complete, but it's worth it (I think).

No comments: