Saturday, May 7, 2011

Review: CoverGirl NatureLuxe





I was invited to be a part of the CoverGirl NatureLuxe BzzCampaign at BzzAgent. I got a full sized Nature Luxe Foundation and Gloss Balm. The foundation was lightweight, and had a good smell, but only light coverage (in my opionion). The Gloss Balm was great, Loved it!! It's all you expect from a lip balm, plus color! I usually go with a nude lip, since I like more eyeshadow, so the first time I wore the gloss balm to work, they noticed. One of my co-workers said. "Your makeup looks pretty, is that a lip stain?" I replied that it was actually a gloss balm from CoverGirl that I was able to try for free through BzzAgent.

The facts:

silk foundation

-Provides a smooth, silky feel
-Contains refreshing cucumber water to help balance the creaminess on application
-Made with hints of jojoba and rosehip extracts
-Available in 14 shades ranging from light to dark tones
-Oil-free, SPF 10 and dermatologically tested
-Suggested to retail for $11.99

gloss balm

-Combines the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft moisturization of a balm
-Available in 16 versatile, beautiful shades
-Formulated with SPF 15 for added protection
-Suggested to retail for $6.49


*Disclosure: I was given a FREE CoverGirl Natureluxe foundation and gloss balm from CoverGirl through BzzAgent to review and spread the word about.

No comments: